Twists and turns..... "I was left all alone......"


May 2015, I went to stay at a hostel. I was in 3rd year. This was the time for summer course, I was being taught the further schedule and programs regarding 3rd and 4th year course. So basically it was the time we stay and adjust ourselves in the hostel so like further there won’t be queries regarding staying at a hostel. 
I was in the class one evening, sitting at the last bench saw a girl sitting at the corner bench. Like it was a first sight love, I felt like there is some kind of connection with her like I’ve seen her before.

Then our summer course got over, I went back home And tried to text that girl. I requested her at Facebook and we chatted for a month and then we exchanged our numbers pinged in WhatsApp and chatting continues. After 2 months like we are so known to each other and the connection was true though. She was my childhood friend, we had a 14 years of friendship but never talked to each other. Now though we were doing.

Then one day she attempted suicide, and I was taken to the principal chamber. They forced me to confess that I did something that she attempted suicide, but I was not having any connection with this case.
Then I was beaten by the teachers and warden, they forced me to write undertakings. But the day she returned I was so happy to see her, that I stand without any fear for someone I have fallen. She smiled looking at me, I was too happy.

Then she said that she didn’t attempt suicide, she took too many medicines that reacted her and she lost her sense.
But we were friends, Till then I never expressed my feelings to her. So then one day we got caught writing messages on a table where I used to sit at the day time and she at evening, with all my guts I surrendered myself to save her. I was suspended for 7 days and she was sent to her home for counselling. For next 7 days we talked more and in between that I confessed her my feelings for her, I expressed my Love. But she left it all on God depending on his decision. The day she went back to hostel I cried, said,”I don’t have the guts to see you going away from me.”

I used to maintain a diary, I write about my days, my experience, my thoughts, my captured moments. So one day I sent her my diary and she returned me after a month with a message. The message swept my heart, skipped a beat. The message lettered by her was confessing that she loves me and started it on the day I first ever cried and told her that I don’t have the guts to see you going away from me. I was so happy, my heart filled with all joys that day I realised God exists, God believes in love. From that till 2017 November 15 was all okay. Then she left me saying that she don’t have any feelings for me, saying that no trust on love, I was left all alone…………


.......... Click here for phase I story

Comments

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! wines delivery

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts